Go into birth with confidence.
Prepare your body (& pelvic floor) and boost your after birth recovery with this free workshop, created by Perinatal Physio & Mum, Kath Baquie.
Daily short videos for 5 days | FREE Access for 3 WeeksJOIN NOW FOR FREE
You’re expecting. CONGRATULATIONS!
Finding out you’re expecting is an exciting time, but you may also feel nervous. Especially if you’ve had a difficult birth or heard stories from your friends about their less-than-pleasant experiences.
And you’re probably wondering how to best prepare yourself for the most pleasant birth experience possible and accelerate your recovery after so you can get back to the activities you love.
The good news is you can take many simple steps to prepare yourself physically and mentally for the best birth and recovery possible.
But Kath, what does a great birth and recovery journey look like exactly?
I’m glad you asked! Every woman’s birthing experience and recovery is unique, but some of the most common ways my clients experience their “best” birth possible:
- Being able to move your body while pregnant with safe movements that keep your body strong leading up to when you give birth.
- Heading into birth with minimal back and pelvic pain OR if you feel pain, you know simple ways to help (or support) your body as it moves through it.
- Knowing how to prepare for labour with evidence-backed massage and active birth techniques.
- Feeling calm and at ease going into birth because you’re prepared for what comes next in terms of after-care for you and your baby. You’re equipped and educated on how to heal your pelvic floor and core after birth.
The best way to prepare yourself is with relevant, evidence-based information, designed by peri-natal experts who have your back.
NICE TO MEET YOU
I'm Kath Baquie
From the ups and downs of pregnancy, the challenges of birth, and the haze of the newborn bubble. I don’t just understand the phrase “adjusting to a new normal.” I’ve lived the experience!
And I’m here to support you through yours.
Hi, I’m Kath. I’m a mum, perinatal physiotherapist, and founder of FitNest Mama.
Many new or expectant mamas tell me they wanted to properly prepare for and recover from birth - they just didn’t know where to start.
Let me help you feel more confident about active birthing techniques, perineal massage, pelvic floor & after birth recovery essentials, because I know and understand how knowledge and support can be so crucial in helping to reduce the overwhelm that we are sometimes faced with when it comes to childbirth.
I can't wait to welcome you into your new community of other like-minded mamas.
"I just wanted to thank you so much for your wonderful online live sessions, I've been searching for the right kind of info sessions and yours are the most helpful."
- Emily, first time mum
"Thank you so much for the 3 days of information. It’s the first kind of class I've taken in preparation for giving birth and I’m so glad I did. I feel like I have learnt so much information that is all new to me."
"Just wanted to say a big thankyou! ... the tips supported and prepared me so well for the birth of my son. Thanks to you I was able to go 10 hours without needing pain meds using your tricks of breathing... moving, and exercise ball and using gravity as my friend... I am so grateful I did your course. You do an amazing job at educating women!"
In this workshop,
I'll show you...
- When, why and HOW to do perineal massage to help reduce your risk of perineal tears and episiotomy.
- Active birth techniques and positions to help you ride the wave of your contractions.
- The essential steps to take care of your pelvic floor, to help you stay dry, and improve pelvic floor recovery after birth.
- How to boost your after birth recovery and give your body the best chance of healing.
Are You Ready To Feel More Confident about Your Upcoming Birth?
With just 20-30 minute short videos for a few days, this workshop will teach you the important steps to prepare your body for birth, and boost your after birth recovery.
What's Included In This Workshop...
Feel confident, supported and empowered with daily short 20-30 min videos emailed to you for 5 days. You will be able to access all videos for 3 weeks for free.
SESSIONS 1 + 2
Setting the Foundations
Pelvic Floor Essentials & Perineal Massage
- Understand the role of pelvic floor muscles in birth
- Understand different types of perineal tears
- Understand ways to help reduce your risk of perineal tears and episiotomy
- Learn simple exercises you can start today
SESSIONS 3 + 4
Calm & Confident
Active Birth Techniques & TENS Machine
- Understand birthing positions to help ride the wave of contractions
- Learn relaxation strategies to help calm the mind
- Discover if you'd like to use TENS as a form of pain relief
- Learn how your birth partner can help
Boosting your After Birth Recovery
- Simple steps to support your pelvic floor recovery
- How to pace your postnatal rehab
- Learn how to support your after-birth goals of returning to running / gym / sports and fitness.
This FREE Pregnancy Workshop Is For You If...
- You are between 12-40 weeks pregnant.
- You aren’t sure how to prepare your pelvic floor for birth.
- You are keen for a great after birth recovery.
- You want to feel more confident and empowered moving into birth and postpartum.
AS SEEN IN:
SIGN UP TODAY FOR FREE!
Preparing for Labour
FREE for 21 days
Cancel anytime within 21 days. You will not be changed until free trial ends.REGISTER NOW FREE FOR 21 DAYS
PEACE OF MIND, CANCEL ANY TIME
You have 21 days to complete this pregnancy workshop for free, and can cancel at anytime. You will not be charged until the end of the free 21 day trial.