Confidently prepare your pelvic floor for birth.
You are pregnant, and you are keen to prepare your body for birth and recovery.
Join us in this workshop where you will learn the exercises and steps to help prepare your pelvic floor & body for birth and beyond.
Daily short videos for 5 days | Access for 2 WeeksSIGN UP TO THE WORKSHOP
In this workshop,
I'll show you...
- When, why and HOW to do perineal massage to help reduce your risk of perineal tears and episiotomy.
- Active birth techniques and positions to help you ride the wave of your contractions.
- The essential steps to take care of your pelvic floor, to help you stay dry, and improve pelvic floor recovery after birth.
- How to boost your after birth recovery and give your body the best chance of healing.
Are You Ready To Feel More Confident about Your Upcoming Birth?
With just 20-30 minute short videos for a few days, this workshop will teach you the important steps to prepare your body for birth, and boost your after birth recovery.
What's Included In This Workshop...
Feel confident, supported and empowered with daily short 20-30 min videos emailed to you for 5 days. You will be able to access all videos for 2 weeks.
SESSIONS 1 + 2
Setting the Foundations
Pelvic Floor Essentials & Perineal Massage
- Understand the role of pelvic floor muscles in birth
- Understand different types of perineal tears
- Understand ways to help reduce your risk of perineal tears and episiotomy
- Learn simple exercises you can start today
SESSIONS 3 + 4
Calm & Confident
Active Birth Techniques & TENS Machine
- Understand birthing positions to help ride the wave of contractions
- Learn relaxation strategies to help calm the mind
- Discover if you'd like to use TENS as a form of pain relief
- Learn how your birth partner can help
Boosting your After Birth Recovery
- Simple steps to support your pelvic floor recovery
- How to pace your postnatal rehab
- Learn how to support your after-birth goals of returning to running / gym / sports and fitness.
This Pregnancy Workshop Is For You If...
- You are between 12-40 weeks pregnant.
- You aren’t sure how to prepare your pelvic floor for birth.
- You are keen for a great after birth recovery.
- You want to feel more confident and empowered moving into birth and postpartum.
NICE TO MEET YOU
I'm Kath Baquie
From the ups and downs of pregnancy, the challenges of birth, and the haze of the newborn bubble. I don’t just understand the phrase “adjusting to a new normal.” I’ve lived the experience!
And I’m here to support you through yours.
Hi, I’m Kath. I’m a mum, perinatal physiotherapist, and founder of FitNest Mama.
Many new or expectant mamas tell me they wanted to properly prepare for and recover from birth - they just didn’t know where to start.
Let me help you feel more confident about active birthing techniques, perineal massage, pelvic floor & after birth recovery essentials, because I know and understand how knowledge and support can be so crucial in helping to reduce the overwhelm that we are sometimes faced with when it comes to childbirth.
I can't wait to welcome you into your new community of other like-minded mamas.
"I just wanted to thank you so much for your wonderful online live sessions, I've been searching for the right kind of info sessions and yours are the most helpful."
- Emily, first time mum
"Thank you so much for the 3 days of information. It’s the first kind of class I've taken in preparation for giving birth and I’m so glad I did. I feel like I have learnt so much information that is all new to me."
"Just wanted to say a big thankyou! ... the tips supported and prepared me so well for the birth of my son. Thanks to you I was able to go 10 hours without needing pain meds using your tricks of breathing... moving, and exercise ball and using gravity as my friend... I am so grateful I did your course. You do an amazing job at educating women!"
AS SEEN IN:
SIGN UP TODAY!
Preparing for Labour
7-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If you aren’t completely satisfied with the Pregnancy Workshop, let us know within the first 7-days for a full refund. No questions asked.