Need to cross your legs before you sneeze?
Feel achey whilst breastfeeding?
Sore and pregnant?
Want to return to running after birth but not sure about your rehab plan?
Not happy with how strong your abs look and feel post birth?
If you are struggling to get to your face to face Physio with a toddler in tow, or perhaps there are no perinatal physios close to where you live...
Or you are simply wanting the convenience of an appointment in the comfort of your home with a trusted Physio...
... Then this Telehealth Appointment is for you.
Gain confidence and clarity in this stage of your motherhood journey.
With this purchase you will receive a 30-45 minute online telehealth appointment with Physio Kath at a time that suits you*.
Receive a personalised management plan to help you achieve your goals (based on expert clinical care and evidence-based practice).
- We will together determine your main concerns and/or goals, and discuss your overall health & well being.
- Management plan may include: education, lifestyle advice, exercise prescription, online DRAM assessment, pelvic floor health strategies and advice.
* When you purchase this online telehealth appointment with Physio Kath Baquie, you will gain access to a booking system where you can book a time that is convenient for you.
** A rebate may be available depending on your level of private health insurance coverage. A receipt will be provided after the session is completed.
B. Physio, PG Cert Cont & Pelvic Floor Rehab, APAM
What type of things can we discuss in the appointment?
Commonly discussed topics include:
- pelvic floor concerns.
- pregnancy aches/pains.
- DRAM (abdominal muscle separation) management.
- Preparing body & pelvic floor for birth.
- Boosting your after birth recovery.
- Returning to running / exercise postpartum.
- Health & fitness during motherhood.
- Preparing body for menopause and beyond.
- Creating sustainable lifestyle and fitness goals.
How many appointments do I need?
During the first appointment, once we have determined your needs and goals we will discuss a recommended schedule and any suggested further appointments based on your needs and goals.
After your appointment, you will receive an itemised receipt that you can submit to your private health insurer to claim back for physio extras (depending on your level of cover).
If you have any questions don't hesitate to send Physio Kath a DM on Instagram @fitnestmama or email [email protected]